Friday, August 17, 2012

Review: The Lost Tourist Franchise~ great short read!



I really enjoyed this book. It was my first book from the talented author Charles Dougherty. I am now on my second and plan to read his entire collection.  Yes, I'm hooked. 

I love short stories and this one was exceptional.  It was short enough to read in one sitting, yet it was rich in descriptive detail & intrigue.  It kept me engaged beginning to end. It also kept me wondering…  

Donald is a likable character; a young soldier who has had his share of hard luck.  Then there is Luther, he seems to be in the right place at the right time.  I like Luther. He was there for Donald, and he took him under his wing.  He’s a good man…or is he? 

You and Donald may have your suspicions, but you want to give Luther the benefit of the doubt.  Yet there are those darn red flags...

Find the book here
Read my intriguing interview with author, Charles Dougherty here


No comments:

Post a Comment